Updated: Sep 1, 2019
I thought I would write a short post about the some of recent faves - so here goes!
Not so long ago, I came across a company called AA Skincare. They are a cruelty free skin care brand. All of their products are made with essential oils and natural ingredients, which are gentle yet effective for any skin type. I have been using the Rejuvenating Rose Hydrating face gel, the Lavender & Tea Tree cleansing gel and the Frankincense and Rose face toner. All of these products are less than £7 each, which is an absolute bargain (if you're anything like me, I LOVE a bargain!)
I have been using these for a few weeks now and I can honestly say they are probably the best things I have used for my face. I have quite oily skin, so using the cleanser twice a day has really made a difference. I use the gel morning and night too, but it doesn't leave my face feeling too greasy - as some gels do. So far, these are my favourites and I cannot wait to order from them again!
I have also been using the Sugar Rush: cake butter. I first bought this as a mini set, together with the 'don't hate, hydrate' moisturiser, a few months ago when the brand first launched. They were only sample sizes but I thought I would try them out before buying the full sized. I wasn't really a fan of body butters, but this completely changed my opinion. I must have been using the wrong stuff before! This literally smells like vanilla buttercream, I think that's the best way to describe it. It smells so gorgeous and the scent lasts soooo long. I've used all of this one up now, so I will definitely be purchasing the full-sized tub!
I hope you’ve enjoyed looking through my current skincare faves and that you’ve been given some inspiration! I'll leave some product links below. What are your fave skincare products at the moment?
- AA Skincare Rose face gel: http://www.aaskincare.co.uk/ourproducts/face-eye-gels/rejuvenating-rose-hydrating-daily-face-gel-50ml-single-detail
- AA Skincare Lavender & Tea Tree cleansing gel: http://www.aaskincare.co.uk/ourproducts/cleansing-products/lavender-and-tea-tree-cleansing-face-gel-100ml-single-detail
- AA Skincare Frankincense and Rose toner (link for the travel sized bottle, but also available in full size): http://www.aaskincare.co.uk/ourproducts/toners/frankincense-and-rose-face-toner-50ml-aa-skincare-detail
- Sugar Rush: cake butter: https://tartecosmetics.com/EU/en_GB/shopsugarrush/sugar-rush-cake-butter-whipped-body-butter/5012.html?cgid=shopsugarrush&dwvar_5012_color=multi#gclid=CjwKCAjwscDpBRBnEiwAnQ0HQGuE5ua791UeFGSqdOIu1NkOQkDeJyomWEXjrqgFCeOSvHEurYN8BBoCxQQQAvD_BwE&mrkgcl=1214&adpos=1t1&matchtype=b&mrkgadid=3331287446&device=c&gclsrc=aw.ds&creative=334242727150&network=g&start=20
- Nivea rose lipbalm: https://www.superdrug.com/Nivea/NIVEA-Lip-Balm,-Soft-Ros%C3%A9,-4-8g/p/559047?gclid=CjwKCAjwscDpBRBnEiwAnQ0HQGp8TOvnlnyX-8S5NiB6QbgCabuO9Jy0_v4uh0ZUx4RcU4aYP7c5MBoCrvEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
- Gucci Blossom eau-de-parfum 30ml: https://www.boots.com/gucci-bamboo-eau-de-parfum-30ml-10198317
- 'J'Mug: Tesco (only available in store)